This is a small group tour so we can tend to our guests individually. Or route is planned to avoid crowds and too many visitors at places we will take you to.
We are proud to say that we are first company to organise short 3 island excursion.
- 4 h boat tour of Elaphite Islands
- White Wine, Beer, Water, Coca cola and orange juice
- Sandwich; mix sandwich or vegetarian.
- Pick up for Dubrovnik area
- Small groups only
- Proffesional crew
- Air-conditioned pick up vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Tip or gratuity
- Pick up that is outside of city of Dubrovnik or less than 700 meters away from starting point.
- Please contact us on our phone for any info that you need, and pickup location arrangements!
- Viber and Whats app supported. +38598231301
- Infants must sit on your lap
- Public transportation nearby
- Not suitable for pets
- Not stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Captain may change the route.
This oasis of peace and beauty is attractive and popular because of the numerous sandy beaches, rocky paths through the mysterious old forests, olive groves and vineyards.The MUST on the island Lopud is to visit one of the oldest Botanic gardens in Europe, and its nice to spend your time on famous beach Šunj. Lopud is known for its old stone houses, rich historical culture and breathtaking views. Most of local inhabitants are living on the island Lopud, so there you’ll find many cocktail bars, restaurants, shops, homemade olive oil, vine, and other traditional food and beverages to taste and buy… One more interesting thing; guess where are the oldest palms in Europe growing?
2. Šipan Island
Our captain will drop you off at port Sudjurad, where you will feel like you’re suddenly in the middle of 16 centurie. This port is called Mediterranean as it used to be, and you will have 45 minutes to find out why.
The clear sea is full of fish and seashells. This island is rich in hidden caves and high cliffs, perfect for exploring. During excursion you will be given a unique opportunity to explore the underwater of Kolocep and a short break on the beach.
Please contact us on our phone for any info that you need, and pickup location arrangements! Viber and Whats app supported. +38598231301
Note: Pick-up starts 30 minute(s) before departure.
We offer pick-up for locations further than 700 m away from starting point in Dubrovnik City area.