The Adriatic Sea is an amazing place where the azure waves stretch for miles around. Feel the sun as it warms your skin and experience the sea breeze as it whips through your hair during this 8-hour guided boat excursion. Visit Elaphfite islands; Koločep, Lopud, and Šipan and enjoy free time to explore and admire the stunning nature, rich culture, and powerful history of each location. It may seem like a movie set, but it’s just another extraordinary day at sea. Choose from one of three lunch options and sip on beverages from the open bar. Pickup and drop-off is included for Dubrovnik area. For other transfers, please send inquiry.
- Bottled water
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off from City of Dubrovnik area and pickup from locations more than 700m away from starting point.
- Snorkelling equipment
- All activities
- Round-trip shared transfer by air-conditioned minivan
- Tip or gratuity
- Pickup from locations less than 700m away from starting point.
- Personal expenses
- Please contact us on our phone for any info that you need, and pickup location arrangements! Viber and Whats app supported. +38598231301
- Public transportation nearby
- Infants must sit on your lap
- Pick up is included only for Dubrovnik area!
- Please indicate the meal type for each traveler in the special requirements box at the time of booking
- Meat : grilled chicken file + vegetables Fish: grilled Hake (without bones) + vegetables Vegetarian: all grilled Mediterranean seasonable vegetables from local area
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for people who experience sea sickness
- The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions Route and time schedule can be changed due to weather or other demanding conditions
- If you are large group please send us inquiry about pick up.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We provide pick up only for city of Dubrovnik area.
- You must provide exact pick up address in e mail
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
You will have about 3 hours of you free time there. This oasis of peace and beauty is attractive and popular because of the numerous sandy beaches, rocky paths through the mysterious old forests, olive groves and vineyards. Lopud is known for its old stone houses, rich historical culture and breathtaking views of the unforgettable sunsets which are sure to stir up the romance in any heart. The MUST on the island Lopud is to visit one of the oldest Botanic gardens in Europe, and spend your time on famous beach Šunj, where, according to a local legend, if you bathe with your loved one, you’ll never apart. There are also more then 30 small churches that you can visit on the island Lopud. On top of the small hill, there is a museum called Temple of Sun, builded the way you walk you in, different shades are moving around you. But most interesting thing is that everyone sees different. Most of local inhabitants are living on the island Lopud, so there you’ll find many cocktail bars, restaurants, shops, homemade olive oil, vine, and other traditional food and beverages to taste and buy… One more interesting thing; guess where are the oldest palms in Europe growing? Lunch is organised on the boat and you can choose between grilled fish hake, grilled chicken file or mixed season grilled vegetables. Everything comes with mixed season salat.
More photos by visitors ->Lopud
We take a short break of 45minutes in small port -Suđurađ. You can relax and have a coffee in old fisherman’s port, or you can go for a small sightseeing for that time! The Island Šipan is the biggest island, and it is in the Guinness book of the records by biggest number of olive trees on one island. It is historically very interesting. During the 15th century it was a chic summer getaway for the very best Dubrovnik’s families, many of whom built villas on the island. There’s late-Gothic Rector’s Palace and ruins of archbishop’s palaces. In Suđurađ, where is our port, you will find many fisherman’s families who stayed on the island and kept their tradition for all those years. The reason for that is that island is furthest from town so tourism didn’t commercialised it. You will see how people are truly living on the islands. Many small and big fishing boats, old stone houses and children selling seashells in the port. In Suđurađ is the castle of the wealthy Stjepović-Skočibuha, family from Dubrovnik, dating from the 16th century. Next to it is a tower built as a defense against pirates. Šipan is known to be called “the Mediterranean as it used to be“.
We stop for about 1 hour. Koločep Is perfect for swimming and diving. The clear sea is full of fish and seashells. This island is rich in hidden caves and high cliffs, perfect for exploring. During excursion you will be given a unique opportunity to explore the underwater of Koločep and a short break on the beach. Also, you can walk through Gornje and Donje Celo that are typical examples of Mediterranean place in south Dalmatia. Koločep has as much as 250 sunny days per year, which together with divine, clear sea and rich vegetation of pines and olives, makes it a heavenly island.
If you do not choose pick-up, you can start the experience at any of the places below.
Note: Pick-up starts 40 minute(s) before departure.
We offer pick-up for this experience on locations further than 700 m away from starting point in Dubrovnik city area.
Please contact us for any info and pickup locations Viber and Whats app supported +38598231301